Here is a list of things you need to know about conversion to new Kronos Time Reporting System.
- To access Kronos, you MUST follow the Kronos link on the My Elmhurst Campus Portal.
- Your login ID is your eNumber and your password is the same password as you My Elmhurst Campus Portal account.
- The Office of Information Services have performed updates on all campus computers to upgrade to Internet Explorer version 11 and Java version 8 in order to be compatible with new Kronos; contact the Help Desk if your computer cannot access Kronos in order to login.
- Vacation balances will be presented on Kronos, and will be updated after each pay cycle to reflect vacation taken and earned in the prior pay cycle.
- Vacation balances will no longer be presented in Bluenet Services.
- The new and best way to contact the Payroll Department with questions or requests is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kronos will only work on computers on campus using a wired internet connection. Kronos will not work on any device accessing the internet wirelessly.