- Hourly employees will be brought directly to the timestamp page. You will simply need to click on the “Record Time Stamp” button to clock in or out.
- If you are a manager, you may be brought to an index page with the different categories. Choose “Time Stamp” under “My Information” to punch in and out.
- If you have more than one job on campus, you will need to click on the transfer box, select the relevant job you are working, and then click the “Record Time Stamp” button in order to clock in. When clocking out of the job, simply click on the Record Time Stamp button. You do not need to use the transfer button.
- To review your time card, click on the “Home” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Under “My Information” tab, choose the “My Timecard” link.
- To request time off, under “My Information” tab choose “My Actions” link.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Giese, Payroll Processor, at email@example.com